HostCircle utilizes reasonable measures to make sure that Customer’s information is not stolen or misused in any manner. HostCircle prevent unauthorized access by policies, procedures and technical means of data access control. HostCircle uses standard security protocols to facilitate exchange of sensitive information, ensuring safety and security at all times.
HostCircle takes great care in keeping the information of users of the website safe and secure.
HostCircle takes great care in keeping the information of users of the website safe and secure. HostCircle collects the following types of data from the customer.
- General Information such as name, title, address, company, contact number and email id.
- Financial Information such as credit/debit card details, account number and payment information
- Site Usage Information such as visit tracking and cookies.
- Authentication Information such as govt. issued ID and company documentation
Data Collection Methods
HostCircle collects the following types of data from the customer via following methods:
- Registration and Sign up Forms
- Online customer communications such as email, sales enquiries, transactions and instant messaging.
- Offline interactions, in person or through telephonic conversations.
- Third party sources of information
- Website data such as protocols and cookies
Customer Information Usage
HostCircle uses the collected information for following purposes.
- To provide service. Customer Information is collected and Financial Information is stored as a part of transaction history. HostCircle shares some of customer’s data to banking institutions, billing agencies and fraud check agents in order to provide service to the Customer. HostCircle assures that the agents with which it shares these information are authentic, safe, widely-recognized and reliable.
- To provide future support, HostCircle collects contact data, products and services request of the Customer.
- To customize site content and make site nagivation and site usage easier for the customer.
- To respond to enquiries and requests for information. This includes newsletters and mailing lists.
- To give to law enforcement agencies or other third parties when compelled by court order or other legalities as applicable by the law. HostCircle will notify the customer prior to releasing information in such cases.
- To report or prevent fraudulent or nefarious activities of the customer.
- To contractors and providers who provide service to HostCircle.
- To transfer to another entity in case HostCircle is subjected to merger or acquisition.
- To provide optimal solutions to Customer’s needs and requirements.
- To tailor marketing based on Customer’s needs.
Occassionally, HostCircle may need to have temporary access to Customer’s content in order to provide support and maintenance services. This will always be done after explicit permission from the Customer. HostCircle will not disclose Customer’s content to any person or entity.